About Me

My Photo
Ahmad Apriyanto
Graduate of Mathematics Education from Faculty of Education Universitas Siswa Bangsa Internasional (USBI), the transformation of Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) Jakarta.
View my complete profile

Calendar

Masehi HijriyahPerhitungan pada sistem konversi Masehi – Hijriah ini memungkinkan terjadi selisih H-1 atau H+1 dari tanggal seharusnya untuk tanggal Hijriyah

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

GOD ???


What is God? Who is God? Do you believe in God? Why we have to believe in God? Why we have to pray to Him? Does God exist? Many questions surround my mind. Something that I have learned since I was a child, God is an abstract thing. God was not born and does not bear. God has not any faces, has not gender, does not eat, does not sleep, and soon. My family and my teachers said that God created human, animals, plants, earth, planets, solar system and many more, whereas God is just an abstract thing, and then how come an-abstract-thing does that? The resources are from Al-Quran and Hadists, Al-Quran and Hadists tell us about the presence of God, the power of God, the story of the prophets, etc. Again, I wonder that who has written an Al-Quran and Hadists? Does it true that Al-Quran and Hadists created by God and the prophet? My family and my teacher just made sure about it to me. They just implant believe of God in my mind, time goes by then I believe about God’s presence.
How do I believe in God? I meant how do I believe in an abstract thing? My family and my teachers taught me how to say thanks to God. It’s not only say “thank you God,” but also more than that because God doesn’t need it, what is it for? Likewise, God wants us to pray to Him to prove that we are very thank you to Him. Again, why God needs to be prayed? Will He give us everything we want? If yes, why so many people who have often pray repeatedly still have problems in their life? I don’t know how to answer it, I just sure that every kind of problems can be solved by praying to Him. He will give me some ways to overcome it, and then may be because of His help then I really believe in His existence.
Every single person in the world has their own faith about God. All of us sure that God is the one who has the highest place in somewhere, He created everything, and soon, however there are some people who don’t believe in God. Many theories about God which presented by the people, Emile Durkheim stated that God is just an agreement of one community, so that they create their own God as the symbol to be worshipped. Durkheim statement happens in our life since the old year until at present, many communities have their own “God,” and then it makes an inference that so many God. Which God that should we believe in? Only ourselves who can answer the question because everyone has his own faith about God. Just believe in nature’s conditions, something abstract, and then I believe in God’s presence.

Popular Posts